A good new friend of mine
after a few weeks of awesome friendship, has decided to make me the recipient for one of the internet's most common, yet also the most creatively innovative of things known as the Tag. Where you ask a group of pals/strangers/anyone some questions and they have to answer them anyway they like. I was once asked to do this once before, but I never got around to it, although this time as I have gotten to mature and better myself as a human being, find that this is the best opportunity to improve my skills as a writer, and maybe give you a closer look into my being, and how I go through life day by day. Here are the questions, and my answers to them, hopefully they are not too long:
my new questions for you:
1. is it possible to fall in love with someone you've only talked to but not physically met?
Yes, if you put enough time and effort into the relationship, and later plan to meet one another.
2. and have you ever?
I am currently in one right now with this sweet flower of a Woman from Ohio, I wrote a poem about her if you want to see it later.
3. is there someone in your past or present who has changed your life in ways that you'd be a different person today if that person never existed to you to begin with?
So many people have effected my life, for better and for worse, but it would be dick-ish of me to mention only a few when so many peeps have been there for me.
4. and would you be better or worse off?
Well, I am a bit of a manic-depressive anti-social bitch every now and then, but even I know without my friends, family, and every stranger in between I would be far worse.
5. math or english (literature)?
Literature, although I find math to be just as artful and invigorating if you know what your doing, which unfortunately I don't most of the time.
6. do you believe in a pre destined plan of events or random chances and choices? meaning: is something 'meant to be'?
Like Forest I believe that we do have a mix of both types, but even then there is so much in this world we have yet to discover, so might as well wait and see till we get an exact answer.
7. eye color, please.
8. is being 'smart' the same as being 'intelligent'?
Being smart to me means knowing what your good at, while being intelligent means being able to handle even the situations you don't know how to deal with with wit and style, and even learning how to mix all your fields together into a working form of living.
9. what song describes you best? artist too please so i can youtube that shit. thanks.
The Bends - Radiohead
10. words you live by?
Poetry surrounds us everywhere, but putting it on paper is, alas, not so easy as looking at it. - Vincent Van Gogh
I won't force anyone to do these questions, but if you want to join me in this tagging feel free to let me know. That's all for today though. Have a good time